ESP-01S ESP8266 WiFi Module Bundle (x3)
The ESP-01S ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self-contained SOC with an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can grant any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. Each ESP-01S ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware which means you can simply hook this up to your ATMegaZero MCU and get WiFi out of the box! The ESP-01S ESP8266 module is an extremely cost-effective board with a large and ever-growing community.
The on-board processing and storage capability are powerful enough to integrate it with the sensors and other application-specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, including the front-end module, which is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. The ESP8266 supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existence interfaces. It contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions and requires no external RF parts.
* ATMegaZero with ESP-01S Wifi Module installed.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO, and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- 1MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout